Introduction to PRIME Programme (for Primary 1 & 2)
PRIME stands for Pattern Recognition for Innovative Math Excellence.
Pattern Recognition is a core skill that children who excelled in math have mastered. This skill allowed them to recognize the patterns that exist within Math problem which remain “invisible” to many “untrained eyes” of students. The ability to recognize the pattern in math problems give your child the confidence and creativity to solve problems which are seemingly new to them.
PRIME is to designed to develop a student's potential to the fullest and to develop their problem-solving ability through Critical and Inventive Thinking (CIT) skills by providing a unique and enriched learning experience in mathematics right from the beginning of their formative learning years.
Why is PRIME so important?
- With the new MOE Critical and Inventive Thinking Framework, changes in the Math syllabus require new skillsets and ability to manage new level of math problems.
- There are distinct benefits of learning these core Math skills when younger.
Benefits of PRIME
- Research has shown that children learnt best through activity-based lessons. Lessons in PRIME are designed based on what is best for a child’s learning in Math.
- Your child will grow in confidence and creativity in math problem solving.
- No more worries about complex and ambiguous word problems in Upper Primary levels.
Develop your child’s confidence and cognitive skills in problem solving by joining Neuromath Prime Programme today!
|Eastgate||10, 11, 12 Sep 2019||10.30AM - 12.30PM||$288.90|
|Goldhill||11, 12, 13 Sep 2019||10.30AM - 12.30PM||$288.90|
Call us @ 6342 5229 to find out more. Alternatively, drop us a mail via firstname.lastname@example.org