Success to solving Word Problems - Using Math Model Drawing
Is your child facing difficulties in solving word problems? Being well equipped with the right Math strategy could overcome his/her fear and unravel the secrets to solving the most challenging questions.
Model Drawing has proven to be a powerful tool that provides students a concrete, visual context to understand abstract word problems better.Students could solve problems more effectively in a structured approach that makes sense to them.
This workshop enhances students' problem-solving skills, allow them to think deeply and appreciate model drawing approach. Start your child early in mastering model drawing for it will come in handy at upper primary level where problems sums become increasingly complex.
Highlights and Benefits of P3 Model Drawing & Heuristics Workshop
- Foster the essential rules of model drawing
- Expose students to comprehensive, step-by-step model drawing techniques
- Learn to analyse, interpret, and present word problems in pictorial form for a better understanding
- Gain a better insight of various math concepts in word problems
- Boost confidence and success to problem solving
- Prepare students to solving advanced concept at upper primary
|Eastgate||11, 12, 13 Jun 2019||10.30 AM - 1.00 PM||$361.13|
|Goldhill||4, 6, 7 Jun 2019||10.30 AM - 1.00 PM||$361.13|
Call us @ 6342 5229 to find out more. Alternatively, drop us a mail via email@example.com