The June Holidays are here and that means more time on your hands to catch up and revise.Neuromath is offering a few workshops to make sure you have a good grasp of your topics before you head to the new term.
Sec 1 Common Challenge Mastery Workshop
This workshop is specially designed to help students in critical and logical thinking skill for challenging algebra questions using our proven methods. The topics covered are
- Algebraic Expansion, Simplification, Factorisation
- Solving Algebraic Equation
- Algebraic Word Problems
- Mathematics in Practical Situation (Rate, Speed, Percentage)
Eastgate Branch 30 May – 1 June | Goldhill Branch 6 – 8 June
Secondary 2 Math Algebra Mastery Workshop
For this workshop, questions are classified by difficulty levels, exposing them to exam-based questions.They will be taught how to use French Curves or Curve Rulers to draw Quadratic Graphs, which majority of schools do not allow time for students to master.
- Algebraic Manipulation
- Cross Factorisation
- Solving Quadratic Equations in Word Problems
- Simultaneous Equations + Word Problem
- Sketching and Plotting of Quadratic Graphs
Eastgate Branch 19 – 21 June | Goldhill Branch 12 – 14 June