With just 4 weeks to SA1, there are multiple subjects to prepare and within each subject, many topics to revise. WHAT SHOULD YOUR CHILD FOCUS ON?
Leave this daunting task of planning a comprehensive math revision to my team of HOD and teachers, as this is the area of our expertise.
We have put together a 3-Session SA1 REVISION BOOSTER Workshop, aiming to revisit important topics and concepts commonly tested in P4 – P6 SA1 Exams to ensure the P4-P6 students be confidently prepared for it!
Neuromath has the track record of achieving min 80% A and A* in PSLE Math yearly.
Neuromath Programme is Updated Yearly to reflect the shift in PSLE Exam Trend.
- This infographic demonstrates Neuromath C-Cube framework that Mr. Norman Tien has developed and has helped thousands of students scored the marks they truly deserve.
- For one to perform, they must first be able to learn.
- 1st C: Cognitive. Learning can only take place if the brain is able to process the information. The ability to see, to hear, to memorize and to do.
- 2nd C: Concept Thinking Skills. Even with the ability to process information, one will need TOOLS to understand, reason & think. Only with these tools, one will be able to problem solve.
- 3rd C: Content Application. Finally, the exposure to apply learning and thinking Can Easily help one to Pick Up Deep, Complex Concepts using The Right Type Of Instruments We offer a holistic approach where we take care of the deeper layers.
- Many learning centres just focused on the superficial Content layer of training, similar to the tip of the iceberg.
What will be covered:
- 12 Problem Sums Strategies (for major topics Whole Numbers, Fractions, Ratio, Percentage)
- 3 Techniques to tackle Difficult Visual Questions – Triangle/Volume/Circles
- 4 Tricky Heuristics often tested in PSLE
|Eastgate||23, 30 Apr & 7 May||4.00PM - 6.00PM||$288.90|
|Goldhill||25 Apr, 2 & 9 May||5.00PM - 7.00PM||$288.90|
|Eastgate||28 Apr, 5 & 12 May||11.00 AM - 1.00 PM||$288.90|
Call us @ 6342 5229 to find out more. Alternatively, drop us a mail via email@example.com